Welcome from our CEO
I am delighted that you are visiting the website to find out more about one of the schools in our Trust. At Northern Lights Learning Trust we pride ourselves on the individuality of our schools and the unique part they play in their communities. I am sure you will find out lots of information on the website, but please do get in touch with the school to find out more. Our schools are truly special places and we are so proud of them.
Our Trust builds on our core values of:
· Voice of the child – We place children at the heart of what all in our Trust do and their voices need to be heard.
· Community – Each school is unique and plays a key role in its community.
· Support – We support each other across the Trust and beyond.
· Integrity – We act with humility and authenticity to make the right decisions.
· Pride – We are extremely proud of our children, staff, families, governors, volunteers, communities and everyone involved with our schools.
The Trust is best thought of as a family of schools that work together to support each other to be the best that we can be so that our children can be the best that they can be.
We span across Stockton, Hartlepool and Sunderland and our staff and children work together to provide a wide range of opportunities both academic and extra-curricular.
The Trust isn’t a separate entity, the schools ARE the Trust. We have a central team of people who support the Headteachers and Governors in running their schools. We are also very fortunate that we are a Dfe Teaching School Hub for the region, running our own Teacher Training and CPD for staff across the region.
I hope that you are able to experience some of the magic of the schools in our Trust – I am truly privileged to be the CEO.
Jo Heaton OBE